Saturday, April 27, 2013

Radiant with AVEENO



I have been a lucky girl lately and got to try AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream complimentary from Influenster. This has turned out to be life changing for me and my usual bedtime routine.
I want to share with you my new secret for radiant, healthier skin.
The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream, formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, helps to reduce the appearance of discoloration, uneven tone and blotchiness, revealing healthier-looking skin.
Reasonably priced at $14.99-$16.99 for 1.7 oz. jar at National food, drug and mass merchandisers, drugstore.com.
Some simple fact about AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream:
•Contains a proven concentration of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex boosted with vitamin B3 to help visibly diminish the appearance of dullness, blotchiness and brown spots
• Oil-free, hydrating formula penetrates deep within skin’s surface while you sleep revealing an even, more radiant complexion
• In a clinical study, women saw improvement in tone and discoloration
• Gentle enough for everyday use
To learn even more you can visit the AVEENO® website.

My experience with this amazing product has been wonderful.
Before I had issues with uneven skin, blochiness and an overall tiredness to my face. For 33 I was really at my wits end thinking that there is not way to go back from this. Using this product every night and now I'm noticing the old me shining through. The me who used to love her skin is back and ready to conquer the world once again. Pictures don't lie!

MY BEFORE PICTURE


In this picture you can clearly see the discoloration, bit of acne, and I just kinda look tired.

NOW MY AFTER PICTURE


I even took this outside where the light does not lie and shows every flaw. My skin is even and bright, even my bags under my eyes have shrank!

Truly satisfying to see the results and say I have changed my routine and AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream is a staple in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment