Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Vacation Time..off to DisneyWorld

How many of you went on summer vacation? I bet a lot! I love summer vacation because the kids are out of school and the weather is nice. This year we spent our vacation in Orlando Florida at Disney World.



Disney World is one of my favorite family places for vacation because they cater to everyone...literally. I recently had my newest addition to my family, Meadow. She is one a little over 2 months. I was worried she was to little to take because I was picturing me just walking around pushing a stroller while everyone else got to ride rides. Not so. I rode...with Meadow pretty much all the rides my two other kids and husband got to ride.

I really recommend when you stay to stay in the value resorts. They are Disney Resorts that are cheaper but still get all the Disney extras.
I also encourage the dining plan. They have the best plans where you can eat in the parks or even The Disney Boardwalk. We got to eat at Planet Hollywood. I left stuffed, not paying a penny! They even have at the Value Resorts shuttles that go back and forth to the various Disney Parks and the Boardwalk...FREE! Gotta love that.



Has anyone every had a turkey leg?
I was told by my Mom, who was told by a friend it was a must eat there. It was so good! A little under $10 bucks, but fills you up!



Was truly a wonderful trip!

1 comment:

  1. A time off policy is really important these days as it helps employees request time off and get the work-life balance. As such, its the right time to enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete